AuxPortesDuMetal
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The Paradoxical Entity's Hardened Immortals SPEED (consistency needed)

3 participants

The Paradoxical Entity's Hardened Immortals SPEED (consistency needed) Empty The Paradoxical Entity's Hardened Immortals SPEED (consistency needed)

Message  The Paradoxical Entity Ven 29 Mai - 7:03

Ok, this is my current target deck (target meaning, having my complete focus upon being perfected or uplifted to highest potential). All of the "NEW"'s are from edits ive shown on xeroforums. So ignore them, and everything that shows ive alreday edited deck a bit.

Ah, just think about it.
A monster that can't be destroyed. It has 3000 ATK
Because its almost unstoppable, the opponent loses three turns later...

I'm not talking about Neos Wiseman.
I'm talking about a much easier card to summon:
Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu

This deck focuses on tribute summoning him with Hardened Dragon FAST,
And when i say fast, i mean within the first three turns.

So the deck works:
Spoiler:

Total in Deck: 41
Monsters: 23
2|Rgbt|Earthbound Immortal Aslla Piscu
3|Rgbt|Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu
2|Ptdn|Darklord Zerato
3|Ct04|Destiny Hero - Plasma
2|Potd|Destiny Hero - Dogma (edit -1)
2|Potd|Destiny Hero - Malicious
1|Jump|Elemental Hero Stratos
3|Rgbt|Hardened Armed Dragon
1|Mrd|Sangan
2|Ptdn|Dark Grepher (edit +1)
2|Cp07|Spell Striker (edit +1)

Spells: 10 (edit -3 dealings, -3 Book of Moon,
1|Lod|Reinforcement of the Army
3|Sdrl|Trade-In
2|Ptdn|Allure of Darkness
2|Dp05|Destiny Draw
1 Monster Reborn
1 E - Emergency Call (NEW)

Traps: 8
3|Pgd|Reckless Greed
2|Tp4|Royal Decree
3|etc...|Threatening Roar (NEW)

So deck continues to mprove, but still not perfect. You can edit my deck or even give a whle new perspective and amke a new version of it...perhaps with some other engine, but only if it is possibly better.
The Paradoxical Entity
The Paradoxical Entity
Noob
Noob

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The Paradoxical Entity's Hardened Immortals SPEED (consistency needed) Empty Re: The Paradoxical Entity's Hardened Immortals SPEED (consistency needed)

Message  Dominator Ven 29 Mai - 9:54

Not sure what I'd take out, but I'd run scapegoat for easy plasma summon. Can help stop an otk as well.
Dominator
Dominator
Admin

The Paradoxical Entity's Hardened Immortals SPEED (consistency needed) Empty Re: The Paradoxical Entity's Hardened Immortals SPEED (consistency needed)

Message  The Paradoxical Entity Ven 29 Mai - 23:54

Hm...i think Fires of Doomsday would work better. This way, i can tribute the fires for Immortal if i need to, too.

But what to switch it for?
The Paradoxical Entity
The Paradoxical Entity
Noob
Noob

Message  [RyK]D3von Sam 30 Mai - 3:32

The Paradoxical Entity a écrit:Hm...i think Fires of Doomsday would work better. This way, i can tribute the fires for Immortal if i need to, too.

But what to switch it for?

I'd suggest this:

-1 Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu, -1 Darklord Zerato, -2 Destiny Hero Plasma, -1 Trade-In, -1 Emergency Call, -1 Threatening Roar
+2 Mausoleum of the Emperor, +1 Cold Wave, +1 Brain Control, +1 Gigantes, +1 Terraforming, +1 Mirror Force

The reason i took off 2 plasma's is cause 1 should be enough in the deck and you can just run 2 trade-ins to prevent a dead draw. Gigantes is a perfect choice for this deck since you can remove an earth monster to special summon him and sac him for your immortal's. I like the idea of Mausoleum to help you get the immortal's out even faster and with Terraforming as the search card you will definatly be able to summon the immortal's with ease. Cold Wave is to save you from BoM, PWWB, etc... Brain control works well to use your opp. monster as a sacrifice for your immortal's. Hope my changes help you out man i really like to see this deck get far.

Dernière édition par [eL]D3von le Sam 30 Mai - 7:32, édité 1 fois
[RyK]D3von
[RyK]D3von
Pro
Pro

https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiboy15

Message  The Paradoxical Entity Sam 30 Mai - 6:42

Immortals ARE dark.

Gigantes...is obselete. Other cards allow me special summons with easier costs. Lke Spell Striker.

Ive thought about field spells for a while, which to use, etc.

Mausoleum makes this deck easier...but then the Immoratl is easier to kill.

Citadel makes this deck easier, and at least protects immortals from its own effects...
Think Mausoleum would work better, though, for mid game purposes...
The Paradoxical Entity
The Paradoxical Entity
Noob
Noob

Message  Guest Jeu 11 Juin - 18:12

i think you could add a dark armed dragon by taking out a roar. and no mirror force you keep roar but no mirror. Sad

Invité

Message  The Paradoxical Entity Ven 12 Juin - 4:03

I like D3Von's edits now that i think about it. DaD...i dunno. Will test it whenever i get the balls.
The Paradoxical Entity
The Paradoxical Entity
Noob
Noob

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé