AuxPortesDuMetal
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

My Little Pony: Reign of Buttercup Sprinkles - Live Action Trailer [[Little City Ftw]]

4 participants

My Little Pony: Reign of Buttercup Sprinkles - Live Action Trailer [[Little City Ftw]] Empty My Little Pony: Reign of Buttercup Sprinkles - Live Action Trailer [[Little City Ftw]]

Message  The Paradoxical Entity Jeu 25 Juin - 8:56

Muahaha! We're only little by name, suckahs!

Monsters:
3|Yg02|Thunder King Rai-Oh
1|Jump|Elemental Hero Stratos
3|Taev|Elemental Hero Neos Alius
3|Lodt|Honest
3|Fotb|Elemental Hero Captain Gold
1|Dcr|D.D. Warrior Lady
2|Jump|Beast King Barbaros

Spells:
3|Eoj|E - Emergency Call
1|Lod|Reinforcement of the Army
2|Crv|Skyscraper
3|Rgbt|Forbidden Chalice

Traps:
3|Dcr|Skill Drain
3|Lod|Royal Oppression
3|Mrd|Solemn Judgment
3|Gx04|Dark Bribe
3|Lod|Bottomless Trap Hole
2|Fet|Threatening Roar

Extra:
3|5ds1|Colossal Fighter
1|Tdgs|Goyo Guardian
2|Csoc|Black Rose Dragon
2|Csoc|Iron Chain Dragon
1|Tdgs|Magical Android
2|Tdgs|Red Dragon Archfiend
2|Tdgs|Stardust Dragon
2|Tdgs|Thought Ruler Archfiend

Side Deck (so far):
3|Glas|Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror
3|Psv|Magic Drain
MAYBE
Rose Warrior x2
Gozen Match x3

This is my new main deck. Fear it. Challenge me to a duel and let My Little Pony rock YOUR world.

Beat D3von with it. ^^

Ratings and R/F plz.

Edits So Far: -2 Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke, + 2 Beast King Barbaros

Tested Edits:
- 3 enemy controllers, + 3 forbidden chalices

Dernière édition par The Paradoxical Entity le Jeu 25 Juin - 22:23, édité 1 fois
The Paradoxical Entity
The Paradoxical Entity
Noob
Noob

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

My Little Pony: Reign of Buttercup Sprinkles - Live Action Trailer [[Little City Ftw]] Empty Re: My Little Pony: Reign of Buttercup Sprinkles - Live Action Trailer [[Little City Ftw]]

Message  [RyK]D3von Jeu 25 Juin - 9:08

..... I love how people rub shit in my face. Where are the desruction cards like mirror force and torrential tribute -.-''.

-1 Dark Bribe, -1 Captain Gold, -2 Grandmaster Sasuke <--(who the fuck run's that?), -1 Enemy Controller, -1 Royal Oppression, -1 Skill Drain
+2 Dimensional Prison, +3 Beast King Barbaros <--Why isn't he even in the damn lineup?, +1 Mirror Force, +1 Torrential Tribute

Dernière édition par [eL]D3von le Jeu 16 Juil - 5:50, édité 1 fois
[RyK]D3von
[RyK]D3von
Pro
Pro

https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiboy15

My Little Pony: Reign of Buttercup Sprinkles - Live Action Trailer [[Little City Ftw]] Empty Re: My Little Pony: Reign of Buttercup Sprinkles - Live Action Trailer [[Little City Ftw]]

Message  The Paradoxical Entity Jeu 25 Juin - 19:14

I found that Mirror Force and DImensional Prison doesnt work too well, the opponent continuously destroys it. Besides, I have Honest.

Royal Oppression and Skill Drain stay at 3 for the same reason.

Sasuke is a filler, good ATK, good effect, good attribute.
Beast King is a good card, but he's not a Light Monster. Howver, until i find a better replacement for Sasuke, hes who ill test.
How could u say get rid of a Skill Drain and then add 3 max of him?

Captain Gold is a good beatstick under skill drain and searches out skyscraper. By preference, i lilke him at 3.

And enemy controller is good tech.
I personally never run Torrential, ever since about 20 duels after i started the game. Torrential turns too often into a useless draw for me, especially when stardust is on the field.I have to pray that the opponent summons a monster... So ive decided ill never run Torrential except when Torrential is worth more than that.

Other than Barbaros, ive tested all those ideas. The deck has to be built to realize that things never go perfectly.
Mirror Force, Dimemsional Prison, 2 skill drains, 2 oppressions, 2 captain golds, Those only work under ideal situations, which hardly ever occur in the lv of play i want to bring this archetype.

So Edits Made:
-2 Grandmaster Sasuke
+2 Beast King Barbaros
The Paradoxical Entity
The Paradoxical Entity
Noob
Noob

Message  [RyK]D3von Jeu 25 Juin - 22:28

Dont you draw dead with 3 oppression's and 3 Skill drains? Thats why i suggested using something else in with the left over space but w/e if you didnt like it then theres nothing i can do about it
[RyK]D3von
[RyK]D3von
Pro
Pro

https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiboy15

Message  The Paradoxical Entity Jeu 25 Juin - 22:33

I dont really draw dead. If i do end up drawing multiples, which is rare, i just save them up for later.

It is true that if i draw 3 oppressions and 3 skill drains, i will lose.
The Paradoxical Entity
The Paradoxical Entity
Noob
Noob

Message  [eL]TrickSynchron Jeu 25 Juin - 22:40

-3 Captain Gold (not very consistent, even with Skill Drain)
-1 D.D. Warrior Lady (doesn't work with Skill Drain afaik)
-2 Skyscraper (no Captain Golds make this "dead")
-3 Forbidden Chalice (good, chainable and everything but Skill Drain does this job IMO)
-1 Emergency Call (without Captain Gold, 3 is excessive)
-2 Threatening Roar (painful but needs to go to make room)
+3 Paladin of the Cursed Dragon (sure it's a Zombie but it has 1900 ATK, larger than Garoth)
+1 Beast King Barbaros (free 3000 ATK beatstick with Skill Drain on the field)
+1 Mystical Space Typhoon (clearing S/T that could get in the way)
+1 Smashing Ground (free 1-for-1 which is useful for removing pesky monsters)
+3 Book of Moon (disruption card, run over defensive monsters; makes you less reliant on Traps to stop attacks)
+1 Mirror Force (staple)
+1 Torrential Tribute (in case you have no monsters)
+1 Dust Tornado (more S/T clearance)

For Side, drop everything for the following:
2 Prohibition
2 Threatening Roar
2 Raiza the Storm Monarch
2 Caius the Shadow Monarch
2 Soul Exchange
1 Brain Control
1 Heavy Storm
1 R - Righteous Justice
2 Dust Tornado

Hope these helps.

[eL]TrickSynchron
Noob
Noob

Message  The Paradoxical Entity Ven 26 Juin - 6:22

I dont like a lot of those edits, including skyscraper edits (get rid of it b/c u think Gold is inconsistent? well skyscraper is consistent, and gold can work in many situtions, is quite searchable, allows come backs, etc.)
Because of this, Book of Moon edit is null. (skyscraper wont work this way)

Already said i wont run torrential. Also, ur edit is when i have no monsters, which will be more possible if i listened to everything u said.

And you just tried to reduce monster count by 4 when it was technically 20.

Threatening Roar is neceessary in this format.

Paladin is unnessessary.

About ur forbidden chalice, D.D. Warrior Lady, and Beast King Barbaros edits.
There are ONLY 3 SKILL DRAINS IN DECK. I wont be negating effects the whole duel through.

TrickSyncron, ur edits will lower this deck a tier. I built it to take hits, give hits, and control the duel.

HERE ARE THE ONES I DO LIKE:

Dust Tornado & MST, or at least the concept. I need spell control.

Smashing Ground, cuz it could help.
The Paradoxical Entity
The Paradoxical Entity
Noob
Noob

Message  [eL]TrickSynchron Ven 26 Juin - 12:18

I only lowered the monster count by 1... (i.e. adding 3 monsters in the place of the "4" I removed)

Although Warrior Lady is "free" removal, it wouldn't work with Skill Drain and it's rather small to be in this deck IMO. 2 Skyscraper seems too much for me, considering how Honest and Barbaros alongside a single copy of Skyscraper gets rid of most monsters. In a build of Synchro Little City I've been working on, running Captain Golds meant I had to waste 4 slots of which could have been used for more useful cards (2 Captain Golds, Skyscraper, extra copy of Emergency Call just to run it). Without Captain Golds, I draw into far more useful hands which are less dead. Captain Gold without another copy or Skill Drain = dead draw.

The only thing about Forbidden Chalice is how it only benefits Barbaros. I would run 2 at max, simply because there's only one monster which benefits (and Captain Gold's destruction without Skyscraper does not create a chain). I would definitely run Mirror Force and Dimensional Prison because of the threat Blackwings pose with Kalut and how Lightsworn can use Honest too (both of these can run over Barbaros without any effort).

I always felt that the deck was missing something when running Captain Gold, and that's a consistent beatstick, which Barbaros is. Sure, Captain Gold is a good card in this because it lets Heroes run over the larger monsters and it's LIGHT and everything, but I feel it's too reliant on having Skyscraper/Skill Drain.

So with these in mind:

-3 Captain Gold
-2 Skyscraper
-1 Forbidden Chalice
-1 Emergency Call
-2 Threatening Roar (it's a great card but best sided)
+1 Barbaros
+3 Paladin (larger than Garoth and reliable)
+1 MST
+1 Mirror Force
+2 Dimensional Prison/Book of Moon
+1 Dust Tornado

[eL]TrickSynchron
Noob
Noob

Message  Dominator Jeu 2 Juil - 0:02

-2 Roar

+1 Mirror Force
+1 Torrential Tribute
Dominator
Dominator
Admin

Message  Dominator Jeu 2 Juil - 0:04

[eL]D3von a écrit:..... I love how people rub shit in my face. Where are the desruction cards like mirror force and torrential tribute -.-''.

[center]-1 Dark Bribe, -1 Captain Gold, -2 Grandmaster Sasuke <--(who the fuck run's that?), -1 Enemy Controller, -1 Royal Oppression, -1 Skill Drain
+2 Dimensional Prison, +3 Beast King Barbaros <--Why isn't he even in the damn lineup?, +1 Mirror Force, +1 Torrential Tribute

It's more of a compliment if people are saying it's an accomplishment to beat u. I agree about Mirror Force and Torrential.

-2 Roar
+1 Mirror Force
+1 Torrential

Both those cards are staples this format, to punish all these swarm decks that over extend.
Dominator
Dominator
Admin

Message  The Paradoxical Entity Jeu 2 Juil - 20:22

Dom is right, D3von

Ok, deck will undergo extreme edits, but for now im taking a break from the Little City thing.

When i bump this thread again, deck shall be edited.
The Paradoxical Entity
The Paradoxical Entity
Noob
Noob

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé