AuxPortesDuMetal
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

TEAM ELEMENT TOURNAMENT: Pick A Card, Any Card! (From the Banlist)

4 participants

TEAM ELEMENT TOURNAMENT: Pick A Card, Any Card! (From the Banlist) Empty TEAM ELEMENT TOURNAMENT: Pick A Card, Any Card! (From the Banlist)

Message  The Paradoxical Entity Lun 22 Juin - 17:22

Host: [eL]The_Paradoxical_Bot
Date : June 25th
Time: 2:00 PM

Rules: [entire tourny] TCG only// Must have latest sets//ADV// No stall or burn or FTK//THE PARADOXICAL ENTITY'S UNORTHODOX TOURNEY EXTRA (see below)
2/3 rounds, if a tie occurs you go into SUDDEN DEATH.
tourny type: regular
prize: if you win you get respect and the get to post your deck. this prize goes to second place too.

DEFINITION OF STALL: Any card that is solely meant to prevent attack for more than 4 turns. ex. Wall of Revealing Light, Gravity Bind, Messenger of Peace, and Level Limit Area B are ALL BANNED.

MUST HAVE 8 PEOPLE ATLEAST BEFORE WE START!!!

***THE PARADOXICAL ENTITY'S UNORTHODOX TOURNEY EXTRA!

After much thinking and brainstorming with my Element peers, i think we've come up with something.

An entrant to this tourney will be given the ability to choose ONE, JUST ONE banned card from the banlist and add it to his deck. He could also instead decide to have ONE extra of ONE limited or semi-limited card and add it to his deck.

And what will be the card we proxy for this card? THE WINGED DRAGON OF RA!!!

So if you wanna abuse another chaos card with twilight, find room in your deck for...THE WINGED DRAGON OF RA!!!
If you wanna run a deck with 2 Bestiaris or 2 Dark Armed Dragons, add...THE WINGED DRAGON OF RA!!!
If you need that third malicious in your deck...well you get the idea.

I thought it was a little crazy at first, but it doesnt erally turn into a traditional tourney unless you allow 5 slightly unbanned cards. This will open a duelist's horizons and have him figure out that he loathes/loves the banlist.

So join the tourney! Prove why these cards were banned in the first place!
TEAM ELEMENT TOURNEY: FEAR THE POWER OF THE WINGED DRAGON OF RA.

Dernière édition par The Paradoxical Entity le Lun 22 Juin - 21:29, édité 1 fois
The Paradoxical Entity
The Paradoxical Entity
Noob
Noob

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

TEAM ELEMENT TOURNAMENT: Pick A Card, Any Card! (From the Banlist) Empty Re: TEAM ELEMENT TOURNAMENT: Pick A Card, Any Card! (From the Banlist)

Message  Guest Lun 22 Juin - 17:37

so meta is aproved? and we can use ra?

Invité

TEAM ELEMENT TOURNAMENT: Pick A Card, Any Card! (From the Banlist) Empty Re: TEAM ELEMENT TOURNAMENT: Pick A Card, Any Card! (From the Banlist)

Message  The Paradoxical Entity Lun 22 Juin - 19:56

no you cant use Ra. The proxy card is Ra.

The adv format banlist. you can have 1 extra card from it.

so either 1 banned card, 1 extra limited card, or 1 extra semi-limited card.

Meta approved. Show how LS can pwn if chaos is unbanned or use Painful Choice and make some sort of Wulf OTK.

even Victory Dragon can be used.

The player must tell the opponent what his Ra will represent at the beginning of the duel.
The Paradoxical Entity
The Paradoxical Entity
Noob
Noob

Message  Guest Lun 22 Juin - 20:04

woa. so ra can be anything on the ban list limited list or semi list. kewl.

Invité

Message  The Paradoxical Entity Lun 22 Juin - 20:58

OK. And the fusion proxy will be: Ryu Senshi

Because a player may want 2 goyos or a Thousand Eyes Restrict
The Paradoxical Entity
The Paradoxical Entity
Noob
Noob

Message  Guest Lun 22 Juin - 20:59

The Paradoxical Entity a écrit:OK. And the fusion proxy will be: Ryu Senshi

Because a player may want 2 goyos or a Thousand Eyes Restrict

but what if he is already running 3 ryu senshi without using it as a proxy?

Invité

Message  MasterOfTheDead Lun 22 Juin - 21:27

i like this idea!!! i really do... however... if you click the trade button it will let you add in that "extra card"... lol... just saying, if i can make it ill be in this tournament. however, i gotta work... so ill see... have fun and good luck!!

MasterOfTheDead
Noob
Noob

Message  The Paradoxical Entity Mar 23 Juin - 1:39

trade button?
The Paradoxical Entity
The Paradoxical Entity
Noob
Noob

Message  MasterOfTheDead Mar 23 Juin - 3:55

trad, not trade,,,

MasterOfTheDead
Noob
Noob

Message  The Paradoxical Entity Mar 23 Juin - 8:38

lol of course. stop confusing me ^ ^

I guess that should work. Not like neone could cheat any more than they could b4.
The Paradoxical Entity
The Paradoxical Entity
Noob
Noob

Message  MasterOfTheDead Mar 23 Juin - 9:40

telling them what card your useing is obvly gonna be needed... but, why not just run it? instead of ra, just run a copy of the card... all you have to do is choose the trad format... soooooooo...

MasterOfTheDead
Noob
Noob

Message  Guest Mar 23 Juin - 17:53

but we want to use ra. he's cool.

Invité

Message  [eL]`Light Mer 24 Juin - 0:08

Sounds like a good Idea have fun guys! Smile

[eL]`Light
Admin

https://clanelement.darkbb.com

Message  Yellow Mer 24 Juin - 0:56

Disk Commander abuse is otw.
Yellow
Yellow
Pro
Pro

Message  The Paradoxical Entity Mer 24 Juin - 6:43

uhuh.
That was my plan, too.

Especially with that card that revives lv 2 monsters as well.

I think i might run GBs with 2 bestiari, just how it should be.

Dernière édition par The Paradoxical Entity le Ven 26 Juin - 22:51, édité 1 fois
The Paradoxical Entity
The Paradoxical Entity
Noob
Noob

Message  The Paradoxical Entity Jeu 25 Juin - 19:41

THE TOURNEY IS TODAY PEOPLE AT 2 EST.
The time i posted this is 12:38 to me.

So: edits to the rules: you can choose between proxying WDoR or you could just put the actual card in ur deck by temporarily switching to trad format.

This will not work for some cards! The cards that are limited or semi-limited today are in the same condition on the traditional list!
The Paradoxical Entity
The Paradoxical Entity
Noob
Noob

Message  The Paradoxical Entity Jeu 25 Juin - 21:24

No one here at sheduled time, so shall be resheduled to my next available midnight.
The Paradoxical Entity
The Paradoxical Entity
Noob
Noob

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé