AuxPortesDuMetal
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

NBA Playoffs

3 participants

NBA Playoffs Empty NBA Playoffs

Message  Florentc Mer 27 Mai - 9:23

Now I'm not normally a basketball fan but I have been paying close attention to the Conferences Finals. :]
The Orlando Magic have proven to be WAY too much for King James and his Cavaliers and will probably move on to NBA Finals. Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets match-up is up for grabs because neither team is really playing well and we'll probably get to a Game 7. Comments anyone? - Paps
Florentc
Florentc
Legend
Legend

http://www.myspace.com/florent22000

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

NBA Playoffs Empty Re: NBA Playoffs

Message  Dominator Mer 27 Mai - 9:33

It's funny how every one was expecting Lebron vs Kobe, I'm rooting for the Cavs because I just don't see a Lakers vs Magic final all that exciting =/
Dominator
Dominator
Admin

Message  Florentc Mer 27 Mai - 9:37

Dominator a écrit:It's funny how every one was expecting Lebron vs Kobe, I'm rooting for the Cavs because I just don't see a Lakers vs Magic final all that exciting =/
IF the Lakers do manage to fend off the Nuggets. The Nuggets played much better than the Lakers in their last game and maybe the Lakers are slumping a little. I do like the Cavaliers and thought they would have taken care of the Magic easily but the Magic's commanding game lead seems too much for James to cope with.
Florentc
Florentc
Legend
Legend

Message  Dominator Mer 27 Mai - 9:42

[eL]PapaSmurf a écrit:
Dominator a écrit:It's funny how every one was expecting Lebron vs Kobe, I'm rooting for the Cavs because I just don't see a Lakers vs Magic final all that exciting =/
IF the Lakers do manage to fend off the Nuggets. The Nuggets played much better than the Lakers in their last game and maybe the Lakers are slumping a little. I do like the Cavaliers and thought they would have taken care of the Magic easily but the Magic's commanding game lead seems too much for James to cope with.

I think the Nuggets are def playing better, but I think they'll choke in the end. A nuggets vs magic final would be hilarious after all the Lebron vs Kobe hype.
Dominator
Dominator
Admin

Message  The Paradoxical Entity Sam 30 Mai - 0:15

So, Cavaliers are still in the game, with a 2-3 series. Can they survive another away game?

Few have been able to win a 1-3 series, but who knows, the Cavs could get lucky.
(GO CAVALIERS!!!)
The Paradoxical Entity
The Paradoxical Entity
Noob
Noob

Message  Dominator Sam 30 Mai - 0:37

The Paradoxical Entity a écrit:So, Cavaliers are still in the game, with a 2-3 series. Can they survive another away game?

Few have been able to win a 1-3 series, but who knows, the Cavs could get lucky.
(GO CAVALIERS!!!)

If any player could do it right now it would be Lebron, I wouldn't bet on it though =/. He's shooting way to many 3's and settling for to many jumpshots.
Dominator
Dominator
Admin

Message  Florentc Sam 30 Mai - 23:59

[eL]PapaSmurf a écrit:Now I'm not normally a basketball fan but I have been paying close attention to the Conferences Finals. :]
The Orlando Magic have proven to be WAY too much for King James and his Cavaliers and will probably move on to NBA Finals. Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets match-up is up for grabs because neither team is really playing well and we'll probably get to a Game 7. Comments anyone? - Paps
All right, so I was wrong about the Lakers vs. Nuggets getting to a Game 7; however, I STILL think James cannot win two games in a row, so Lakers vs. Magic in the finals? I see the Lakers winning 4-2 in the finals against the Magic. - Paps
Florentc
Florentc
Legend
Legend

Message  Dominator Dim 31 Mai - 8:47

[eL]PapaSmurf a écrit:
[eL]PapaSmurf a écrit:Now I'm not normally a basketball fan but I have been paying close attention to the Conferences Finals. :]
All right, so I was wrong about the Lakers vs. Nuggets getting to a Game 7; however, I STILL think James cannot win two games in a row, so Lakers vs. Magic in the finals? I see the Lakers winning 4-2 in the finals against the Magic. - Paps

I think the same thing, it might even be 4-1 the magic match up horribly with the lakers =/
Dominator
Dominator
Admin

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé