AuxPortesDuMetal
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Gladiator Beast Tips

2 participants

Gladiator Beast Tips Empty Gladiator Beast Tips

Message  Dominator Mer 27 Mai - 21:46

1. You can chain BOM to the SS of Besti to destroy skill drain.
2. You can chain BOM to the SS of Darius, and the effect of whatever monster you get from the grave will work.
3. Zombie World is a great side vs Monarchs
4. Jowls of Demise is great in a mirror match
5. Hoplomus annoys the shit out of LS players.
Dominator
Dominator
Admin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Gladiator Beast Tips Empty Re: Gladiator Beast Tips

Message  Guest Jeu 18 Juin - 20:09

Dominator a écrit:1. You can chain BOM to the SS of Besti to destroy skill drain.
2. You can chain BOM to the SS of Darius, and the effect of whatever monster you get from the grave will work.
3. Zombie World is a great side vs Monarchs
4. Jowls of Demise is great in a mirror match
5. Hoplomus annoys the shit out of LS players.

how does hop work well against LS? they could just use ehren or celestia aginst it. or JD. =\

Invité

Message  Yellow Ven 19 Juin - 0:45

Also, they'd just need Garoth, Lyla, Jain, Celestia, or Wulf + Honest to get over it...
Yellow
Yellow
Pro
Pro

Message  Dominator Ven 19 Juin - 0:49

It's good because it walls every non tribute they have, even if they have ehren i can easily have chariot or bth set. The Celestia/Honest argument is dumb because those cards work against everything, and if u waste an honest to kill hop thats great, and it's even funnier when I chariot it.
Dominator
Dominator
Admin

Message  Yellow Ven 19 Juin - 1:07

You're assuming a lot out of the GB deck. You don't always have Chariot. And, more often then not, you'd want to save them for Celestia/JD or the second JD.
Yellow
Yellow
Pro
Pro

Message  Dominator Ven 19 Juin - 1:09

no i'm really not y do u think gb's were so good last format, and u don't really need to save them when u recycle them with equeste =/
Dominator
Dominator
Admin

Message  Yellow Ven 19 Juin - 1:13

Now, you're also assuming you can slow down the LS deck enough to be able to play able to do such.
Yellow
Yellow
Pro
Pro

Message  Dominator Ven 19 Juin - 1:16

did u play against gb's pre bw's?
Dominator
Dominator
Admin

Message  Yellow Ven 19 Juin - 4:25

Dominator a écrit:did u play against gb's pre bw's?
Yeah... and I won most of the matches. They'd usually be forced to use shit before I dropped JD.
Yellow
Yellow
Pro
Pro

Message  Dominator Sam 20 Juin - 9:56

Yellow a écrit:
Yeah... and I won most of the matches. They'd usually be forced to use shit before I dropped JD.

So what are u trying to tell me that gb's can't beat ls?
Dominator
Dominator
Admin

Message  Guest Sam 20 Juin - 9:58

i know another good tip with GB. when you tag out with gyzarus use double tag team then you can get herk out.

Invité

Message  Yellow Sam 20 Juin - 17:39

Dominator a écrit:
Yellow a écrit:

Did I say that? I say that they usually are forced to use stuff like War Chariot before JD is dropped. Obviously if the GB play is good, they'll be conserving them and waiting for JD before using one of their Chariots. But, most of the time when I play GB with me LS, they either use Chariots early, or don't get to them before I can drop JD and get control.
Yellow
Yellow
Pro
Pro

Message  Guest Sam 20 Juin - 19:07

ok u guys need to go to the therapists room. its called #eow go there and talk it out.

Invité

Message  Dominator Lun 22 Juin - 19:46

Yellow a écrit:
Dominator a écrit:
Yellow a écrit:

Did I say that? I say that they usually are forced to use stuff like War Chariot before JD is dropped. Obviously if the GB play is good, they'll be conserving them and waiting for JD before using one of their Chariots. But, most of the time when I play GB with me LS, they either use Chariots early, or don't get to them before I can drop JD and get control.

LS isn't that hard to beat with GB's. The point is to not let them drop JD, or slow it down enough, that you'll have multiple counters set, chariot, bth, solemn etc...
Dominator
Dominator
Admin

Message  Guest Lun 22 Juin - 19:52

i have actually seen quite a few LS decks lose to GB. just look on youtube.

Invité

Message  Yellow Lun 22 Juin - 19:55

Dominator a écrit:
Yellow a écrit:
Dominator a écrit:
Yellow a écrit:

LS isn't that hard to beat with GB's. The point is to not let them drop JD, or slow it down enough, that you'll have multiple counters set, chariot, bth, solemn etc...
So, you're saying that to win with GB's vs LS, you either need to god hand (the counters, which LS tends to force if you don't have enough of them) or do something almost impossible unless they don't draw a s/t (slow them down)?
Yellow
Yellow
Pro
Pro

Message  Dominator Lun 22 Juin - 20:04

Yellow a écrit:
Dominator a écrit:
Yellow a écrit:
Dominator a écrit:
Yellow a écrit:

So, you're saying that to win with GB's vs LS, you either need to god hand (the counters, which LS tends to force if you don't have enough of them) or do something almost impossible unless they don't draw a s/t (slow them down)?

Since when is drawing a trap god handing? I can also still use MF, TT, BoM. Plus side into LIM, Mind Crush. It's actually the LS player who needs to draw well to get around all the counters. lol
Dominator
Dominator
Admin

Message  Yellow Lun 22 Juin - 22:18

I didn't say drawing a trap was god handing. I said drawing multiple counter traps was. And, LS doesn't need to work to get around the counters. With Lyla, Heavy, and Cold Wave, they stop the counters, or force you to use them before they play JD.
Yellow
Yellow
Pro
Pro

Message  Dominator Lun 22 Juin - 23:41

Heavy the 1 card in general that gb's just don't want to see. Whtvr, you have I can have counters, thats the point, just like u can have a counter. Unless u open great, but LS a bad match up for any deck when that happens. I don't see how it's impossible for gb's to slow down ls, when a lot of their cards do just that =/
Dominator
Dominator
Admin

Message  Yellow Mer 24 Juin - 6:18

It's almost impossible for GB to slow down LS because if GB tries to out muscle them, they either get Honest'd, or you need to waste something, which just puts an LS in the grave for JD. And, unless a GB deck draws a majority of their counters in the first 2 turns, LS will win. Especially with LS using Lyla in multiples. You will either have to use the counter to get rid of Lyla, or just let the counter go to waste. And, if you do destroy the LS, you feed JD. The only thing GB can really do to actually slow down LS is to use Waboku, and counter monsters. And those monsters just fuel the LS win condition, and will most likely be used to get rid of more counters. The only real way to slow down LS when using GB is to get Herak on like the 2nd or 3rd turn. And back it up with a lot of support to stop Honest and JD.
Yellow
Yellow
Pro
Pro

Message  Dominator Mar 30 Juin - 11:21

You've clearly never played a good gb player.
Dominator
Dominator
Admin

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé