AuxPortesDuMetal
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Introductions

+20
MasterSimon
XxAcidicVenomxX
okaycheeokay
cbitguru
fifi59
[eL]foxfires
Scourge
Masta_Ov_Chaos
Macadamia
markso
Rocz
Yellow
[eL]`Light
[eL]TrickSynchron
[eL]Sojirou_Ryuzaki
Florentc
Horolaggia
BlasterofMuppets
[RyK]D3von
Dominator
24 participants

Introductions Empty Introductions

Message  Dominator Mar 26 Mai - 22:16

Hello

Dernière édition par Dominator le Dim 28 Juin - 12:48, édité 3 fois
Dominator
Dominator
Admin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Message  [RyK]D3von Mar 26 Mai - 22:58

Sup guys im Devon. Im 16 and live in New Jersey. My favorite sports is soccer and im currently co-captain of the varsity soccer team. My other favorite sports are basketball and volleyball. I quit yugioh 2 years ago simply because i lost intrest in it but after a friend told me about an online yugioh game i couldn't resist. I joined element in mid December and i have improved alot thanks to the help of Dominator. He's a really cool guy he took the time to teach me all the facts and rules of the game. Thanks to Dom i've won 4 yugioh tournaments thus far including the SJC TOC (Tourny of Champions). I have definatly gotten better cause of him and i will continue to make him proud. I am also a head mod in the Strategy Aera of these forums. The pictures below were taken with some of my closest friends. The first one is with me and my friend at our local pizza place.
Introductions N1277662223_207160_40631

Dernière édition par [eL]D3von le Sam 4 Juil - 20:39, édité 5 fois
[RyK]D3von
[RyK]D3von
Pro
Pro

https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiboy15

Message  BlasterofMuppets Mar 26 Mai - 23:26

Hi my name is Rich, (Grassy_Noll) my hobbies include bass guitar, drawing Manga style, painting and making money (work).
I am glad to be a member of Element, all you people are awesome.

Basically I like almost everything, and everyone is allowed their own opinion on things, so it's impossible to disagree and make the point.

If you want to see my artwork the check out my sites.

www.masercist.deviantart.com
www.the-year-book.webs.com

My prefered deck type is vanilla, I like using simple card's as I cannot be bothered catching up on all these new things.
I absolutely despise Six Samurai, Blackwings and Morphtronics as they are downright annoying.

Introductions Me_ric10
BlasterofMuppets
BlasterofMuppets
Legend
Legend

Message  Horolaggia Mar 26 Mai - 23:59

I am Blake, though my friends call me Ryu, and rarely Horo. I am 18 and from Arkansas, I have played YVD off and on since there were only around 4 boosters in the TCG Neutral Digimon owns your souls. And just because I like to put picturs of me in dressy cloths heres a few.

Introductions Raa (me and my best friend)
Introductions Suit

Dernière édition par Horolaggia le Dim 31 Mai - 11:47, édité 1 fois (Raison : I felt like fixing up my intro. You're all still fat.)
Horolaggia
Horolaggia
Noob
Noob

Message  Florentc Mer 27 Mai - 7:39

All right, I hope you all know me but as a refresher, I am THE PapaSmurf. Born and raised in California where I currently reside, I'm 16 years old, some hobbies include football, music, and good friends. I have been playing YGO on and off for about a couple months and do jump around from Tele-DAD variants, Blackwings, Lightsworns, and Gladiator Beasts (mainly Meta).
Florentc
Florentc
Legend
Legend

http://www.myspace.com/florent22000

Message  [eL]Sojirou_Ryuzaki Mer 27 Mai - 7:52

Sup everyone. I am Jeff (a.k.a. [eL]Sojirou_Ryuzaki). I'm 17 and I live in GA. I've been playing and watch Yu-Gi-Oh! ever since it debuted on Cartoon Network so long ago (my first duel was at my church). I stopped playing for a little while and am just now getting back into it. Looking for a mentor, a guide to the new generation of cards that I missed and teacher. I may be a veteran but I still have a lot to learn. I'm also very new to Element and the new YVD client so if I come off as ignorant at times, I ask you to please remember that I played YVD when it looked like an old Windows 2000 program. Thanks for having me in the clan and I hope to get to know you guys a lot better. Adios mi amigos!!!

https://s631.photobucket.com/albums/uu40/sojirouryuzaki/?action=view&current=Snapshot_20090527_2.jpg
https://s631.photobucket.com/albums/uu40/sojirouryuzaki/?action=view&current=Snapshot_20090527_5.jpg
https://s631.photobucket.com/albums/uu40/sojirouryuzaki/?action=view&current=Snapshot_20090527.jpg

Dernière édition par [eL]Sojirou_Ryuzaki le Mer 27 Mai - 21:15, édité 2 fois
[eL]Sojirou_Ryuzaki
[eL]Sojirou_Ryuzaki
Noob
Noob

Message  [eL]TrickSynchron Mer 27 Mai - 20:29

Hi to everyone. My name is Conrad, I'm 17 and I've been a part of this clan for a while as "cyslim5" then all the various names now to this. I'm in London. I've been into this since primary school and didn't play for ages (but still kept up to date watching subbed Yu-Gi-Oh! epis) before some friends reintroduced me to actually playing. Hobbies include chess, playing on computer, karate, and of course YGO. Interested in Black Feathers (Blackwings in TCG terms) since they're cheap and effective Wink. Main deck I play with is Little City. I don't play irl, cos TCG is expensive Sad.

[eL]TrickSynchron
Noob
Noob

Message  [eL]`Light Mer 27 Mai - 23:12

Hey guys Im Light the starter of this website. My real name is Andrew. I'm 17 and I live in Tennessee. I would like to thank Dominator For the help on the site. I also think with everyone participating, we will songe this the clan and websit very organised.

P.S. Thanks to all Head Mods and to every member that signs up. With everyones help We will CONTINUE to be the best clan on IRC.

Peace Out,
[eL]`Light

[eL]`Light
Admin

https://clanelement.darkbb.com

Message  Yellow Jeu 28 Mai - 3:52

I'm Devon. I'm from New York. I'm 18 and I just finished my third semester at a local college. I love sports, primarily football, basketball and bowling. I'm agnostic. I love Donnie Darko. I love women. But, you can all bite my glorious golden ass.

Introductions L_b2ff8abbc5f942f092013c8430a191ba
^Me awhile ago.

Dernière édition par Yellow le Jeu 28 Mai - 18:04, édité 1 fois
Yellow
Yellow
Pro
Pro

Message  Rocz Jeu 28 Mai - 4:27

Razz wow iguess i have to change my Intro XD

Dernière édition par Hyze le Dim 21 Juin - 22:59, édité 1 fois
Rocz
Rocz
Noob
Noob

http://Myspace.com/wildfyalat

Message  markso Jeu 28 Mai - 11:22

wassup peoples. my name is Mark and am from SoCal. 25, married, and just enjoying life trying to squeeze some yugioh in there. I also enjoy pool, bowling, marvel vs. capcom 2, sushi, and anime. been playing since MRD came out and have been attending regionals and sjc since. was a lv. 3 judge when UDE was still around. former team captain of team naruto if anyone remembers that. I play pretty much meta decks because I like to win (although I do have a soft spot for my pacman deck). I hope to get to know you all and contribute everything I can to better our clan.

me and the wifey:
Introductions 01227511
markso
markso
Noob
Noob

http://www.redtube.com

Message  Macadamia Ven 29 Mai - 8:01

Hey all, Macadamia here. I haven't been around for a while, been too busy playing Dissidia Razz Whatever else you need/want to know, just ask.

Introductions Me
Introductions Tattoo
Macadamia
Macadamia
Noob
Noob

Message  Masta_Ov_Chaos Ven 29 Mai - 9:10

Hey yall this is Masta_Ov_Chaos AKA MoC yall probably already know me but decided to introduce myself. I've been playing this game since it first debut and in irc since it started like 8 yrs ago. My real name is Bryan I'm 26 I have two kids so if we are dueling and I don't respond for along time I'm sorry feeding my kids and takin care of em is my priority i stopped dueling on irc like 3 yrs ago and was still around just as a diff name not telling what that is so if i need to hide anytime i can... Anyways it's great being in this clan and my hobbies include football and yugioh and art and music.....Dueces

Masta_Ov_Chaos
Noob
Noob

Message  Scourge Ven 29 Mai - 23:19

Alright so this is Scourge.

You can call me Tom if you want, I really don't care though. I'm 14. I do PC gaming, although not as much as I'd like due to not having a job and thusly not having the library I would want. (not gonna torrent).

My life's pretty much fucked up right now, but we can save that for another day.

Was on element back in december-januaryish.
Shit happened.
Now I'm back on element.

And, I'm still pwning with gadgets.
Scourge
Scourge
Noob
Noob

Message  [eL]foxfires Sam 30 Mai - 0:28

Hi everyone,

My name is Niels Vossen, foxfires in irc. I'm 21 years old and I reside in Antwerp, Belgium.
I study Applied Economics at the university of Antwerp.
My hobbies are Partying, yu-gi-oh and my student fraternity PTP of which I'll be president next academic year.
I love Hip-hop and R&B and thats why I want to move to America ;-)
I'm in a relationship for a year and 4 months so I'm the prove that yu-gi-oh players aren't geeks with no social life.
Don't know how to add a photo of her so you'll need to take a look at my facebook profile. Feel free to add me as friend

I'm playing yu-gi-oh since my 15th but took a pause at the age of 17 because chaos was freakin me out :-p
Now I'm playing a skill drain variant to prove that you don't have to play tier 1 to win duels.
My opinion is that you have to be creative in your deck construction. thats why I hate net deckers.

if you want to now more about me, just pm me :-)
[eL]foxfires
[eL]foxfires
Noob
Noob

Message  fifi59 Sam 30 Mai - 18:39

king This the rising champ!!! SILENTBOXER!! king

Well irl the name's Jamison N. I'm 19. My hobbies are soccer, rapping, listening to music (GOTH ROK, techno and hip-hop), looking for work, chilling out with friends and txting on the phone. With yugioh I started unofficially in March 2008 due to a bet ,but offically began in May 2008. Now since then my goals are to become a strong duelist and to travel overseas.

I am
Introductions L_b80111
fifi59
fifi59
Legend
Legend

Message  cbitguru Dim 31 Mai - 2:28

cbitguru, in attendance.

Old man of the clan, 37 with 2 teenagers. One duels but hates yvd, one prefers "Magic"...bleh...

IT tech by day, yugioh fiend by night. Stuck in central Illinois so I have to travel 3hrs north or south for regionals.
Passed LV1 judge test for the hell of it.

When not dueling, I'm either workin, cleaning (my wife sux at keeping house), or reading horror or fantasy...gotta have a hobby.

How could I not join a clan whose forum lets me choose Bruce Campbell as my avatar?!?!!?

"This is my BOOMSTICK!"
cbitguru
cbitguru
Noob
Noob

Message  okaycheeokay Dim 31 Mai - 11:03

hey guys, just joined. i'm vinny, im from stl. 20 years old, currently running a dad dark synchro varient. i enjoy anime, basketball, and pc games in my spare time. im in college, and used to play yugioh and got back into it a few months ago. i play counter-strike 1.6 competitively and have been to tournaments around the states for it. i also watch tv and movies religiously so if ur into that hit me up.

heres me actually at one of my tournaments in dallas. Introductions 30djuwh
okaycheeokay
okaycheeokay
Noob
Noob

Message  XxAcidicVenomxX Lun 1 Juin - 7:45

you already know... names Acidic Venom (Stage Name), but all the kats in my circle call me L... which is short for my first name (Lawrence)... I like to do basically the same things as everybody here... I rap, play sports (mainly basketball, football, and occasionally baseball), chill with the kats in my circle, had a girl but we're in that break up phase so I'll be getting a new one pretty soon (Better keep yours away if I'm in ya area)... and last but not least I'm going to the Air Force pretty soon... so yea, expect to see me in the news as the guy who got shot out the sky while looking at his yugioh cards lol... if you cool with me I'm cool with you if not forgot you... holla
XxAcidicVenomxX
XxAcidicVenomxX
Noob
Noob

http://Myspace.com/Acidic_Venom

Message  MasterSimon Ven 5 Juin - 23:32

It's me D:

Dernière édition par MasterSimon le Jeu 18 Juin - 10:22, édité 1 fois

MasterSimon
Noob
Noob

http://www.xerocreative.com

Message  [eL]Yami0014 Sam 6 Juin - 0:09

Ladiez and gentz plz turn yo stereos up!!! It's jus me your neighborhood Yami (or Squall dependin on if you kno me on other sites). I first started playin ygo in middle school then dropped off for a few yrs but got back into it once re-unitin with a few old friends and now here i am. Ive been on and off of yvd for the past few yrs in so many clans whose names i forget but now fate has led to element so rejoice =\ anyways im 19 play trumpet, video games, and of course ygo when im not workin (gotta pay for college somehow). Currently I'm runnin my zombie assault deck (which im soo gonna finish buildin irl cuz it's badass like that) so beware. That's all for me folks. Yami has spoken!!!
[eL]Yami0014
[eL]Yami0014
Noob
Noob

http://www.myspace.com/Pimpin_aint_ez2007

Message  The Paradoxical Entity Jeu 18 Juin - 15:43

Seeing all those intros i feel like i didnt include enough Razz

My name is Jordan, 14 years old from the boring state of South Carolina.
I'm embarrassed to say i love this game, but I will say it here ^^
To sum myself up, i suppose I'm a braniac wannabe;
I love to learn, am a Straight-A student, have high ambitions, and want to be a politician/doctor one day.
I also enjoy playing basketball, watching probasketball, and playing/watching all kinds of football.
I'm a distance runner on my school's track team, and also a Cross Country Runner, or at least will be within the next few months when school starts.

I don't usually give so much info about myself, but i guess that shows how much im gonna pretend to trust you guys Razz
The Paradoxical Entity
The Paradoxical Entity
Noob
Noob

Message  Cerebros Dim 21 Juin - 3:58

Hello. I finally posted on the site Smile))). Real name is Charan. Im from India originally ( yea we play too).I live in Canada now though. I'm gonna start 3rd year in Software Development. I love soccer and recently started playing DotA which is kool, but YGO is the best.

Cerebros
Noob
Noob

Message  [eL]Jaden Dim 21 Juin - 23:15

IM JADEN, I OWN, NUFF SAID.
[eL]Jaden
[eL]Jaden
Noob
Noob