AuxPortesDuMetal
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Question with Goyo and Colossal fighter

3 participants

Question with Goyo and Colossal fighter Empty Question with Goyo and Colossal fighter

Message  Jahan_Kaina Dim 14 Juin - 1:25

So here is the quesiton? If my opponent has a colosus out on his side of the field, and I summon from my hand Black Wing Gale the whirlwind, use his effect to cut colossal's atk in half, then I synchro to bring out Goyo guardian, and I atk and destroy Colossal, what happens? Do I get Colossal or does my opponent? Question

Jahan_Kaina
Noob
Noob

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Question with Goyo and Colossal fighter Empty Re: Question with Goyo and Colossal fighter

Message  [RyK]D3von Dim 14 Juin - 9:40

You would get it as turn player has priority for monster's effects. Wink
[RyK]D3von
[RyK]D3von
Pro
Pro

https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiboy15

Question with Goyo and Colossal fighter Empty Re: Question with Goyo and Colossal fighter

Message  Dominator Mar 30 Juin - 11:20

Actually, that is right but because of a diff reason. Colossal's effect is not optional so it triggers 1st, then the player with Goyo targets Colossal, and the Colossal effect fizzles. The Colossal player should know he's going to lose his monster and should target a diff warrior. If, Goyo's effect did activate 1st it wouldn't be able to get colossal. Think about the Colossal vs Colossal matchup, thats y neither attacks because 2nd player's effect would end up resolving.
Dominator
Dominator
Admin

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé